Saturday and Sunday, July 11th and 12th TOP is presenting Virtual Cultivate 2020!
As AmericanHort is having this year Cultivate 2020 online, we have put together an amazing program for our interns, trainees, and alumni of TOP.
When: Saturday and Sunday, July 11th and 12th, from 2 PM to 5 PM (EST Time)
Where: Zoom – link will be sent closer to event
To register, follow the link below and you will receive a confirmation email about your registration:
Not only will you get access to workshops with a great lineup of industry professionals and academics speakers, but also get a year’s membership to AmericanHort. This will give you access to:
- All Virtual Cultivate 2020 educational workshop on-demand until 1st of September
- Industry-related articles and workshop online, on-demand: 4,000 videos, webinars, articles and employment development tools
- Updates and news about one of the world’s largest horticulture markets
As we are still finalizing the program, we would like to present a few of the speakers:
- Amy Morris Head Grower/Vice President of N.G. Heimos Greenhouses in Millstadt, Illinois
- Prof. Bridget Behe from Michigan State University - Career Development in Global Horticulture and Agriculture: This workshop will focus on how to develop skills to become a better young professional such as branding, how to deal with job interviews, and writing resumes.
- The Ohio State University associate professor Wendy Klooster at the Department of Entomology
We look forward to seeing you all online!
TOP Cultivate Team
Mike O’Keeffe, Feni, Pedro, Beata and Marie-Louise